Monday, June 6, 2011

A Hat for the Louisville Kentucky Circle Meet Up


When I heard there was going to be a hat contest for the Kentucky Meet Up, I immediately thought "derby hat"! So I took a plain white hat (from Party City) and wrapped the band with pink netting, leaving enough for a big bow and tails. Added lots of pink flowers that I cut with my Cricut using a DS file created by Capadia Designs. Added some thin green ribbons and more pink netting. A few Circle logos cut from glitter paper and viola!

4 comments:

  1. This hat is awesome. What a great idea! Have fun at the Meet Up.

    Marijo aka Scraptastic Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I bet you will have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantabulous, Paulette. I'm so amazed at you my creative friend!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete