Tuesday, January 1, 2013

All Hearts Come Home for Christmas

This is a floating frame {we placed a piece of white paper in the frame because she wanted to display it on her buffet table} I made for my MIL for Christmas. I used a variety of Cricut carts {Craft Room Basics, Something to Celebrate, Art Philosophy, Joys of the Season, Christmas, MS Seasonal Cake Art, Beyond Birthdays and Quarter Note} and designed it in CCR. I then cut the design in vinyl and used transfer tape to apply it to the outside of the frame. I used a 12 x 12 frame from Hobby Lobby.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm sure your MIL loved it!

    Happy New Year, Paulette! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet sentiment and so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love using vinyl and my Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, anyone would love to have it as a gift. That's allot of carts you used, would you mind giving me a cart break down please?
    Have a great day, Paulette
    Thanks for sharing your projects with us. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is very pretty and an easy holiday decoration. Thank you for joining us for the FCCB Vinyl University Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just such a great display. Thanks for adding it to the vinyl challenge at FCCB this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Great job mixing carts--thanks for playing along with us at FCCB for our vinyl challenge week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment, great use of the vinyl. Thanks for linking up your project to our chalenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Paulette! I love the pretty ornaments and font combination. Thanks for joining FCCB's Vinyl Cricut Crawl this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love the fonts and the fun ornament images you used!! Thanks for joining the vinyl challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete