Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas House

A good friend of mine, who happens to be very creative, made this Exploding Christmas House for me!


Isn't it gorgeous? Each wall has a beautiful design and the tree in the center is amazing! Here is a photo of the box closed. The number over the door is my real house number!


Each outside wall has a special design as well!


When you remove the roof (lid), the walls fall open! Here are closer views of the interior walls. The details are amazing! Look at the little door knob!


And the stockings on the mantel, the fire in the fireplace and the nutcrackers on each side!


The windows even have cornice board window treatments!



Here's a closer view of the beautiful tree with the tree skirt and ornaments!


I told you she was creative! Go visit her blog at Chic Green Dragonfly. I love this gift!

It truly makes me want to say "Merry Christmas. . .from my house to yours!" I hope you had a wonderful day regardless of how you spent it or what you celebrated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment