Monday, April 14, 2014

Bunny Bag from SVG Cuts

This is a totally adorable little bunny treat bag that I made using my Explore and a FREE svg from SVG Cuts! Yes, the file is FREE! I decided to use a favorite floral pattern paper by DCWV since I've made so many white, pink and blue bunnies. I inked the edges with green ink and I love the way it turned out!

Here's a side view where you can see it will hold just the right amount of candy for an individual treat for the people in your class or office!


And here's another cute little paper piecing that was a free file of the day from Kadoodle Bug Designs!
I added the bow from a Cricut cart because she was just so cute I knew it was a girl!


4 comments:

  1. Both are so cute!! Love the face on the Kaboodle Bug Designs image and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your Easter projects are soooooooooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your floral bunny!! So, so stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw both your bunniws are ADORABLE.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete