Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

Since the wreath that hangs over our mantel at Christmas time has seen better days, I decided to replace it with a  frame. I used glittered paper and what was suppose to be a window decal of Santa inside the frame and vinyl lettering outside the frame. I can't wait to hang it with the stockings and garland on the fireplace!


{And, I see I need to straighten the word Magic before it goes up! Note to self~buy some CLEAR transfer tape!}

Here's a "corrected" project photo. It looks so much better with the word Magic straight!  :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that turned out fabulous. Neat use of the window decal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulette! I love the little picnic basket that you made. Is there instructions anywhere so I can make something similar for Christmas goodies? Thank you so much for any suggestions you can give.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/12/bedazzle-me-monday-11.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how creative you are, always thinking "outside the box". Great job

    ReplyDelete