Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Here are a couple of 4th of July cards I made using a variety of Cricut carts. It's so easy to use multiple images since my carts are linked to Cricut Craft Room. Not only was I able to search for the images, but I was able to size them in CCR. Hope you're having a great day! Thanks to all the men and women who have fought to give us the freedoms we have!


This was super easy with the USA image from 50 States and the new Chalkboard Font carts!

This one was easy with stars from Craft Room Basics, letters from Varsity Letters, pennants from Pretty Pennants and the star loopy thing was an image from Cupcake Wrappers that I copied 3 times, flipped one and welded them to make a border.

And don't forget to come visit on Saturday for the Christmas in July~Gift Card Holders Blog Hop!

I've had a few questions about the Santa scene and it's all Cricut images as well. Santa, his sandals, beard, mustache, hair and hat are from Paper Doll Dress Up. His sunglasses and swim trunks are from Everyday Paper Doll. And the drink, palm tree, island and tiki head are from Life's A Beach. The words were added in a photo editing program.

8 comments:

  1. I simply adore the "Land that I Love" card. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards and so excited for the hop tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! I really like the little banner you included!! Thanks for joining FCCB's Red, White & Blue challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these--esp. the first one. I love the America shape and that chalkboard font. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I really like the font on the first card and the border you created on the second. Thanks for joining the Red White and Blue challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inventive way to use the cupcake wrapper cut. Looks great on your 4th of July card. Thanks for entering the Cricut Crawl challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete