Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chalkboard Name Cards

This past weekend, I hosted Circle Mania. It's a weekend long crafting event with people I've meet through the Cricut Circle or on the Cricut Circle forums. It's always so much fun!

I created little 3-D chalkboards as name cards and placed them at each person's seat! Yes, I made 50 of these little chalkboards. . .the chalkboard cut {which was created in CCR}, the black chalkboard, 5 little pennants, five little letters {Mickey Font cart}, the person's name {Lovely Floral cart} and 2 bows for each! It was a lot of cutting with my Cricut and assembling in front of the TV! But, it was worth the work because I love the way they turned out!


Mallie, from the Marketing Dept at Provo Craft arranged for Anna Griffin to join us! It was so exciting to meet her! Be sure to watch HSN this Thursday for Anna's new products!
That's Mallie in the middle of the Circle logo {along with Anne, Donna and Renee}.


And this is Anna and me in the Circle logo.


This is the majority of attendees.


And this is me with my gold Anna Griffin Cuttlebug that she autographed!



I'll go back and catch up on my Halloween projects and post more Mania projects in the days ahead!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Nice name cards, now I think I want that Lovely Floral cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous event. Always looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Paulette! What a pretty font! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....your name cards are so cute....love the pix! Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome place cards... they are absolutely fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete