Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another Dollar Tree Cake Carrier

Had so much fun decorating the top of the other Dollar Tree Cake Carrier that I decided to decorate another!


Once again, I used an image from the Suburbia cart. I did alter it a bit to give the apron a belt and bow and I added the pearls and cupcakes. The cute saying is the Armonioso font. The hot pink and green vinyl are from the Cricut "Brights" Vinyl Sampler pack.


I have one more of these cake carriers and I think I will decorate it too!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun fun idea. Very cute design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Paulette, can I use your sentiment? :) I have a cake carrier calling for me & the explore to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! It's a popular saying that has been around awhile. I don't even remember when or where I first saw that phrase.

      Delete