Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Box of Sunshine for Gina!

My dear friend, Gina, lives in NY and was in the path of destruction created by Hurricane Sandy last week. Fortunately, she is safe and her home is still standing. To cheer her up a bit, I sent her this "box of sunshine".

I made the card using Doodlecharms and the new decorative tiles embossing folder. Inside the box are all the  "yellow" items I could fit in!


I hope it brightens her day and makes her smile. She certainly deserves it!
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Gina.

2 comments:

  1. It's truly sunshine in a box! Lovely gift and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, what a sweet thing to do, Scrapalette! I'm sure she loved it and it brought a LOT of smiles to her face.

    BTW, thanks so much for linking your blog on mine. Awesome!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete