Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Post It Note Holder Challenge in my Facebook group


Just wanted to invite all my blog followers to come join the Post It Note Holder challenge that is going on this week in my Facebook group, Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space! One my crafty friends posted a photo of her Post It Note Holder using the Design Space file I had created back in March here {from a favorite CCR file I had created a year or so ago} and it sparked a little creativity from group members that led to the Show Me Your Post It Note Holder challenge.

So come join the fun! If you've not made a Post It Note Holder, the file for this one is shared in the group files and you can use it to make one or you can create your own file or you can post a photo of a different style Post It Note Holder you've made using your Cricut. There's lots of inspiration in the group and on the web!

What are you waiting for? Come join us! Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space for the most fun you can have with your Explore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment