Friday, August 2, 2013

Cricut Cart List and Cricut Handbook Library!


Since ProvoCraft did away with the Cart Library on cricut. com, sometimes it can be so frustrating trying to figure out what images are on a cart! You can still find them on the Shopping Pages on cricut.com under the Image Library tab and then under the specific cart. But I really liked the Cart Library where you had a whole list of carts with the link to their handbooks. So, I created a library and posted it here on my blog so I could quickly find what I needed. And, in doing so, I created a list of all the Cricut carts! The library isn't complete with all the links yet but it's been a great shortcut to finding the handbook I needed. And now that it's posted on my blog~it has it's own page at the top~you can use it too!

If you want to find a specific image, like a flower or heart or dog, there are two great searches to use. One is the search feature in CCR. The other is an independent site, mycutsearch.com.

Happy Cricut-ing!


The winner of the Trim the Tree cart is
 Josie0602Send me an email {scrapalette@gmail.com} with your mailing address!

7 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOO - HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That is FANTABULOUS!!!!!! I've really missed the Cartridge Library &, for me, trying to do it on the shopping pages was such a PITA...this'll be GREAT!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!
    What a great resource for you to share.
    I really appreciate it!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to put this together and for sharing...much appreciated!
    XOXOX & Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out to MyCutSearch!

    If you just want to look at a list of the handbooks, you can go to the main menu (left hand side of the main page) and click on the second link that says Cricut Cartridges. This will take you to an alphabetical listing of all of the cartridges that we have on the site!

    Happy Crafting!
    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Paulette! Thanks for doing this and sharing it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really nice of you to do that and share it with everyone Paulette. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for going through all that hard work. I like you missed the library of the cricut cartridges and images. It helped me a lot and I am going to love having this.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete