Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Candy Purse Tutorial


To make this candy purse, you will need the purse shape (red marquee shape, I designed this in CCR using CraftRoom Basics so the holes for the ribbon are cut with the shape), the layer (pink flower print), a little embellishment (the heart), 6 inches of 1/4 inch wide ribbon, a lollipop bag and candy.


Glue the layer onto the purse shape and score just along the right side of the rectangles.

Add a small line of double stick tape below the rectangles.

Thread the ribbon through one slot and press it into the tape. Then repeat for the other side.

Put your candy in the lollipop bag and fold the sides in so it's smaller at the top and fold the top down and staple closed.

Place the candy bag on the purse shape and fold the flap over and staple through all layers.

Add your embellishment to cover the staple on the front and you're done!

If you'd like the .ccr file for this project, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you! :)




25 comments:

  1. Would love to have the CCR file, thank you for sharing.

    talumar1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling! Would you please email me the Cut file? Thanks so much...my email is elford5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. Tfs I would love to have the file. Maybe this will give me excuse to play in ccr.
    Lhoehman4@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project I too would love the file. TFS
    honeybee88@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out super cute...love the purse idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea! thank you for posting on how to...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to make these. Thanks for the tutorial, Paulette. They are super cute..and a huge hit on the MB I see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have this file as it is just too cute. Thanks for the tutorial.
    macsheilam at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thnx for the project. I would love to have the file. Thanks for sharing. My addy is:ftperry@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I would love to have the file. Thanks for sharing.
    lbw.mlt@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to make these with the Girl Scouts for Mothers Day to make for their moms.
    Please send cut file MelodyLaneDesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to make these with my preschool class! Please send the file to froggie@our-corner.net!

    Thanks you so much! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute!! I would love to make them for my grandchildren. Please send the file to scar12350@aol.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would love to have this file...please send to kricket5@verizon.net..and thanks for sharing...
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this wonderful tutorial. I really enjoyed this and will be making these for the girls in my granddaughter's class in kindergarten! Great job and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I forgot to leave my email for the file information...thanks again.
    Renegram3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this idea and if you are sharing I would love the file. You are very talented.
    Candicebcmc@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing. I would love the file.

    scrapsandy@gmail dot mail

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to do these for my little girls at church! You are soooo creative, thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

    hamnrye@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to have this file please if you are still offereing it.. I have only played around in CCR for a little.. I would love to try this project..You are very talented and I am your newest follower..

    mbolieu@aol.com

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this!!! If you are still sharing I would love to have it. Thank you so much!!
    diane@weismanfamily.net

    ReplyDelete