Sunday, September 8, 2013

Double Fry Box


Bitten by the Bug 2 has a challenge going on this week to use the Fry box from the Art Philosophy cart. While I love the fry box, I done several in the past, I was stumped to come up with something different. And then, I remembered I needed a little "thinking of you" gift for a friend that loves the fresh baked cookies at a local bakery. So I decided to use Cricut Craft Room and place an oval from the Craft Room Basic Shapes image set on the fry box image to create a handle. I cut two fry boxes and ran each one through my Cuttlebug using the flower embossing folder from the Once Upon A Princess set. I then assembled and glued the two boxes back to back. I wrapped a ribbon around them and viola! My little gift box is all ready for some freshly baked cookies that I will pick up tomorrow on my way to drop off the gift!


The top view shows the two boxes glued back to back to create the treat box. If you ever want to participate in a Cricut challenge, check out Bitten by the Bug 2. Their challenges are always fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am so happy to see that you joined us at BBTB2 this week! Yeah! Love your embossed, "handled" Fry boxes - and what a sweet gift! Cookies are an awesome idea! Thank you so much for joining us this week and I hope to see you back again often!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you joined us this week!!! I love the idea of your fry boxes having a handle!! Will make one sweet gift for your friend! I love the idea of cookies in it too Thanks for joining us at BBTB2, I hope you stop back around again;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a graat box you made!! I love IT! Greetings from Wendy from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy treat box. TFS.
    Crafty hugs
    D~
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot
    dragonfly50 (MB)

    ReplyDelete