Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Disney Planner Folder

Seems everyone I know is going to Disney World. And without me! So not fair! :) But I still created this Disney Planner for my friend using a pocket folder from Staples. I've made a couple of them before {you can see them HERE}. It was so cool that Staples had "twisted" folders with one color on the outside and another color on the inside and they happened to have a red and yellow combo!


All you do is fold each side to the middle fold and then make it fold accordian style. The ribbon is only attached to the front cover and wraps around the back and ties to keep the folder closed.


Then all I had to do was add some Disney themed paper and some cuts from the Cricut Mickey Font cart! I made little divider pages for each section so she can separate the different pieces of info in that section or she can add photos and journaling and use it as a keepsake of her trip.

The person getting this one, hasn't gotten it yet {hopefully by tomorrow} but I sure hope she likes it! And I wish her the most magical of trips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment