Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another Box from the Box It Up Cart

 Here is another cute box from the new Box It Up cart! I am loving all the boxes! It a square box with a heart cut out on the top and the corner of all four sides. I used white to fill in the heart on the top but I think it would be a great treat box with a piece of acetate in the opening so you could still see the goodies inside. the scallop heart is from the Artiste cart and was left over from another project. The My Valentine sentiment was cut from a leftover piece of cardstock and layered on the red cardstock.

Each corner has a little heart cut out and those I backed with red cardstock. I love that the box is designed so there are "flaps" to fold down, giving the inside of the box a finished look.

I'll be making more of these boxes, so come back to see what else is on the Box It Up cart!

4 comments:

  1. Love the boxes! I hope to soon be cutting them on an Explore and using the monthly subscription. BTW, thanks for mentioning the Bow Easy. I ordered one and can finally tie a decent bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I really love all the boxes you've created with Box It Up. I was so hoping to find a how to video here as I just got my cartridge Monday and was all set to play with it yesterday and I can't figure it out...yiiiiikes.....so I was bummed when no video. Do you know of any videos on how to's for this cartridge??? I guess I'm just box challenged (LOL) But your turned out so awesome. You are a very talented gal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this box! You are really rocking the cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet box.
    That cart is next on my wish list.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete