Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bee My Valentine!


I made this treat box using the new Box It Up cart! What fun it is to have a new cart with lots of boxes on it! I have to admit, I do love boxes! It cut like a dream and went together very easily. I added the bee from Create a Critter 2 and I now have a somewhat "cheesy" but cute Bee My Valentine treat box.


 The honeycomb design is on all four sides of the box and the top! Anybody need a bunch of tiny hexagons? The liner pieces are also one of the cuts so you don't have to mess around with cutting them by hand and hoping they fit!

The bottom closes like the milk carton and some other boxes on the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 cart. Fold the 3 flaps in and tuck the tab on the fourth flap to hold everything in place. Easy peasy!

Can't wait to make some of the other boxes! But for now, I think I'll make some more of these for Valentine gifts!

7 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I'm looking forward to getting this cartridge. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project and awesome colors too. This looks like a super fun cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Cute Bee & Box!
    Really like the black on pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't received my cart yet, but I LOVE what you did! Wonderful box for treats or a gift! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little box, I love that cute bee you added, too! Thanks for joining FCCB's I Heart You challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this cart really does have some cute cuts.
    Love how you've decorated yours.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete